Stacy S. Jensen kindly awarded me with this stylish award.
Here are the fun facts Stacy shares on her blog, which contains helpful writing posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. She is writing a memoir that I hope to read someday.
The rules include:
Thank and link back to the person giving the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Award 10 to 15 blogs who you think deserve this award and contact them about the award.
Okay, seven things about me:
1. I grew up twenty minutes from Manhattan and moved to Western Pennsylvania when I was twenty years old. Whenever I return to NYC, I feel like a tourist. I can’t remember the streets or which subway train I need to take.
2. I am afraid of spiders if they are above my head. It doesn’t matter what size they are.
3. I’m married to one of the most wonderful men on this earth. He supports me with my wild plans and takes wonderful care of me.
4. I adopted two young boys (brothers) from the Pennsylvania foster care system in 2006.
5. I may or may not be taking my 7 year-old to the emergency room after I’m done with this post because of his infected ear.
6. I am going on vacation soon to several national parks with my sweet family. I’m also hoping to see some old friends during this trip.
7. I maintain 4 blogs, (including this one) because of my various interests. I love designing the blogs way too much and spend too much time on it.
Here are the blogs I find am sending this on to: